Electrical Forman – Electrical Room Installation/Integration Manager
We are excited to be growing with a fantastic project opportunity for the right person! We are currently seeking an electrical foreman with management experience to coordinate/manage the integration of several large electrical houses at our Coquitlam, BC location.
This position is for a 1yr project, but maybe extended as workload permits.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review drawings and specifications
- Coordinate electrical installation and integration for electrical rooms
- Manage a team of electricians and electrical installers
- Manage testing and verification of the electrical installation work on location
- Inspection and Testing of Motor Control centers, Switchboards and control panels
- Shipping/Receiving inspection
- Occasional out of town fieldwork may be required
- Other duties as assigned/required
- Electrician or similar ticket
- 5yrs experience with electrical installation management or production/shop management
- Experience with electrical room industrial equipment
- Experience with QA/QC activities required
- Working knowledge of MS Office required
- Familiarity with Canadian Electrical Code and Power distribution systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Legally entitled for any employer in Canada (no sponsorship offered)
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (5 days per week)
Please email your resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Engineering Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please do not call. **Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**