INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL DESIGNER
We are a consulting engineering firm established in 1987 specializing in electrical engineering and drive systems for mining applications. Our office is located in Coquitlam, BC, Canada, with operational locations in Santiago, Chile.
We are looking for an instrumentation & control designer for a five-month contract, with possible extension.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Selection and specification of field instruments
• Preparation of field instrument data sheets
• Preparation of field instrument RFQ packages
• Evaluation of field instrument bids
• Any additional instrument & control and electrical drafting work
• Technical diploma or engineering degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
• Two+ years experience in instrumentation & controls design
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD would be an asset
• Expected to be self-directed and good team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in full compliance with company/client policies and procedures
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
Monday to Friday (eight hours per day, with flexible start/end times).